However, if you are a new iPhone user and don’t know how to download WhatsApp on iPhone, this guide is for you.
To be honest, it’s a pretty straightforward guideline that will let you WhatsApp download in no time. You need to download WhatsApp from the iOS App Store like any app. After downloading it, you’ll find the app ready on the “Home Screen.” Open the application and then follow the general instructions to get your app ready to launch.
Want to know how easy it’s to download? Binge on till the very end without skipping any of it.
4 Step-Wise Process to Download and Setup WhatsApp on iPhone
So, here in this section, our tech experts have shortlisted a step-wise process through which you can get your WhatsApp ready in no time. Therefore, don’t skip any of the following sections if you want a successful launch of your app.
1. Go to Your iOS App Store and Search WhatsApp
The first thing you need to do is go to your iOS App Store and search for WhatsApp. Although, in many cases, you would also find this application in the trending sections (as it’s one of the most recommended and downloaded applications).
2. Press on the “Get” Button Beside the WhatsApp Icon
After you click the WhatsApp icon, you’ll find a “Get” button (this button simply means download). Click on it, and you’ll be asked for an Apple id verification. There, just click on “Install,” and you’ll see your application is in the downloading process.
3. Wait for it to Get Downloaded
Finally, if your internet connection is stable, there shouldn’t be any hindrance in the download process, and you’ll soon find your application on “Home Screen,” ready for setup.
4. Open WhatsApp for Setup (Takes Less than 5 Minutes)
Now that your application is downloaded, it’s time to binge with the setup process. Well, the setup is not a rocket-science, and with the proper instructions, it shouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes to get the application ready for use.
So, below are the setup steps for your WhatsApp
- Step 1- Open the application and then tap on “Agree & Continue” (It means you agree to all the terms and conditions of the WhatsApp application)
- Step 2- Select your country, but before you do that, make sure you turn off VPN (if connected) as it can hinder the setup process. After that, put your contact or “Phone Number” and click on “Done.”
Note: By now, you should be getting a verification code (6 digits) via your phone message. Take the verification code, and enter it on the next screen. However, there are times when you might not get the verification text. In that case, tap “Call Me” and you’ll get an automated phone call with your verification code.
- Step 3- After verifying, you need to set up your name so that your contacts know it’s you.
How Can You Edit WhatsApp Profile and Upload Your Profile Picture?
Usually, you can upload your profile picture during the setup process, yet if you missed it, no worries! We’ve you covered. The entire process is straightforward, with no twists and turns.
So, here’s how you can get it done:
- Step 1- Open your WhatsApp and tap on the “Settings” at the bottom of your menu.
- Step 2- Tap on your name, and you should now have access to get your profile edited.
- Step 3- You can upload your desired profile picture by tapping on the “Add Photo.” You can also edit the status (it’s completely optional).
Finally, you can start texting your friends and family when you’re done with the setups and have filled in all the necessary info.
The best part about WhatsApp is it’s designed to sync your contacts stored on your phone automatically. So, you can now actually see which contacts are on WhatsApp. Moreover, if any of your contacts aren’t using WhatsApp, you can also send them invites to get the application downloaded.
Here’s how you send texts to your WhatsApp contacts:
- Step 1- Enter your WhatsApp application, then click on the “Chats” tab beside the “Settings” option.
- Step 2- Open the “Chats” and then click on the “New Chat” option (you’ll find it at the very right corner of the screen).
- Step 3- After that, scroll down and find the contact you want to send a text to.
- Step 4- Click on the contact and customize your text.
If you only follow these steps, you should get the hang of WhatsApp in no time!
So, after going through our blog, you should now know how to download WhatsApp in iPhone and get your text and calls flowing. And we also want you to know that WhatsApp is one of the most secure applications, where there are little to no chances of data leaks or breaches. So, get your WhatsApp ready and enjoy worldwide free texts and calls.