Robokiller helps to block spam calls by forwarding and blocking them. But at some point, the user may decide to stop using their services. The user deletes the app, but still notices that some of the functionalities of the app are still functional.
After uninstalling the app, your phone may still block calls (some of which may be calls you actually want to receive). Also, your phone will still block certain contacts or even forward incoming calls. To resolve this, we would now look at the steps to completely remove the Robokiller app from your phone.
Steps to Disable Robokiller Features and Delete it Completely!
You can easily delete the robokiller with the following steps. It’s a bit lengthy, but it will definitely get the job done. The steps below are to ensure all settings on your iPhone return to the original settings before you installed the app on your iPhone.
Step 1: Cancel all subscriptions on the app
- Launch the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Photo icon at the top of the settings to access the iCloud/Apple ID settings.
- Then Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Tap “Robokiller” and then tap on “ Cancel Subscription”.
- Confirm that you want to cancel the subscriptions on the Robokiller app.
Step 2: Deactivate Robokiller’s Call Blocking feature
- Launch the Robokiller app
- Tap on settings
- From the settings list, tap on “Help and Support”
- Then choose to Deactivate this phone.
Step 3: Disable Call Forwarding on your iPhone
If call forwarding was originally switched on, then you would have to take this step. To disable this, kindly follow the steps below:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone
- From the menu list, tap on the “Phone” settings.
- Then toggle the call forwarding option to disable it.
Step 4: Delete the Robokiller app
- Locate the app
- Hold down the app and uninstall
- Confirm the delete process
The steps needed to delete the Robokiller app are quite complicated. But this is to ensure all of its functionalities are disabled before deleting the app. If you discover your phone calls are being interfered with, after you delete the app, kindly go through the above steps again to disable them before deleting.